Thursday, November 14, 2019

Forensic Graphics

Gus Revenaugh, who specializes in forensic graphics and animation at his company, Origin Point, first hired me in 2001 to assist in modeling a badly designed furnace. 



That went well, and over the years Gus taught me virtually everything I know about producing graphics for litigation, and a lot about 3D modeling and animation, and even more about video production.  We've worked on cases involving fires (a lot of fires), construction defects, industrial accidents, broken necks, faulty medical products, planes, trains, and automobile accidents, and even the DeepWater Horizon oil rig disaster.  After working on about 150 cases, I stopped counting. 









Eighteen years later, I'm still working for Origin Point.  Thanks a lot Gus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment